Caring for your Thurston & Lovey
Thank you for buying T&L Jewellery.
We hope you love your piece and wear it for many years to come.
Our jewellery is made with precious metals and semi-precious stones and needs to be handled with care to ensure its longevity.
Caring for your jewellery
Taking care of Gold Vermeil Jewellery and 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery requires some specific considerations to maintain their appearance and durability.
- Minimise contact with chemicals such as, perfume and lotions.
- Store your jewellery in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time due to exposure to air and moisture. To prevent tarnish, wear your sterling silver jewellery regularly. The oils from your skin can create a protective barrier.
Caring for your fresh water pearls
Freshwater pearls are delicate gems that require special care to maintain their luster and longevity.
- Store them in a dry cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Clean them from time to time with a soft damp cloth.